I will never find time anything but incredible…
When I look back at things, it’s hard not to get frustrated for failing to pay closer attention or doing this instead of that. It’s very easy to get critical of myself. Mistakes upon mistakes. But I can’t change a thing. And time has a memory, the most powerful one there is. If you say so, it’ll never fade. Now that’s happiness.
Ten fun facts about me/my life:
1. The only Pandora station I listen to nowadays is my “Backstreet Boys Radio.” I know. It’s awesome. All soft pop superhits that are equally mindless and catchy! I’ve never been a huge music person, and while I enjoy my indie rock, I’ve largely ignored that stuff for nearly a year now. I’m meant to be one with AT40 (American Top 40) hosted by Ryan Seacrest… It’s slightly disappointing, I suppose, but I’m not going to annoy myself by pretending to appreciate music much.
2. So the menus have been delivered, and there are at least three mistakes. THREE! That’s four too many. I’m really irritated by that fact; I spent months composing, editing, and perfecting those menus… For them to come out tarnished is really quite unbearable. Every time I open one up, I see those mistakes right away. That’s the kind of person I am.
However, they are still pretty sleek and silky.
3. Yeah, this will be a busy, busy summer. I’ve had no time for social activities in a long time, and going home has actually presented me with far more work than I ever had in college. Either I had it really easy in college, or this is just a lot of work. Probably a bit of both.
4. So I probably have 20-25 free t-shirts in total, which is a lot, and I wear at least 5-6 of them consistently. I could dress in free attire for an entire week, I’d say, and that’s something I’m irrationally proud of. My favorite shirt is still the “Add Oil!” Nice Guy one though.
5. First semester: 13 credits, 3.51 GPA
Second semester: 14 credits, 3.63 GPA
Cumulative: 27 credits in college, 46 credits total, 3.57 GPA, and on track to graduate a semester early
I’m happy with that.
Alright, part two coming sometime soon. Yes, this was meant to be a one part thing, but I’m really drawing a blank here. I apologize from the deepest Mariana’s Trench of my heart (of course, the Mariana’s Trench is exclusively in the
Atlantic Pacific Ocean, so what am REALLY saying?).
I’VE NEVER MADE THE YOUR/YOU’RE MISTAKE. OH MY GOD.
Finished my last exam, handed in my last paper. Freshman year is officially in the books. I’ve got a couple more days here to hang out and make the most of my time, and that’s awesome.
In the meantime, I’ve been organizing and cleaning my room. It’s fun.
The O’s are making me happy so far. This is good.
If all goes well, Chip Kelly will revive the Eagles and bring winning football back to Philly.
And the Wizards will win the #1 pick. Ha…